15 Winston Close, Bognor Regis
This 3 bedroom house is located close to local amenities and schools and is on the bus route to Bognor Regis and Chichester.
There are 2 double bedrooms and one single, plus a downstairs WC/ Utility room. The property also benefits from an enclosed private garden.
The seller is currently accepting viewings and if you would like to arrange a viewing, please contact the seller on the details below.
Seller Name: Mrs Diane Veentjer
Seller Contact Details: Email: email@example.com Tel: 07840343654
As a shared ownership home, you will need to be eligible for Shared Ownership.
As a reminder, to be eligible for shared ownership you will need to evidence:
• your household income is £80,000 a year or less (£90,000 a year or less in London)
• you cannot afford all of the deposit and mortgage payments for a home that meets your needs
One of the following must also be true:
• you’re a first-time buyer
• you used to own a home but cannot afford to buy one now
• you’re forming a new household - for example, after a relationship breakdown
• you’re an existing shared owner, and you want to move
• you own a home and want to move but cannot afford a new home that meets your needs
Please take note of the minimum income, £48,255 and minimum deposit £9500 for this property.
If you make a successful offer to the seller after your viewing, they will let us know and we will then be able to refer you for a financial assessment with an Independent Financial Advisor. This is compulsory for all Shared Ownership purchases and does not interfere with any mortgage arrangements you have already made. They will complete an assessment but you are not obliged to use them afterwards to arrange your mortgage, but can if you wish.
Please let us know if you need any further information and good luck with your viewing.
Interested in buying a shared ownership home?Find out more about shared ownershipFollow our simple three step guide
What is shared ownership? Your questions answered Find out about shared ownership