Please note, the majority of our shared ownership homes undergo a rent review in April 2024. The review will depend on the shared ownership lease, but the majority will see a 9.4% uplift to the rent. We will confirm the exact changes to the rent for this property as part of the sales process.
£112,000 for a 40% share
Open Market Value: £280,000
From £433 per calendar month
Service Charge: £176.90
Shared Ownership Re-sale
Available on shared ownership 1
41 Newlands Place, Bracknell, Berkshire
The seller is currently accepting viewings and if you would like to arrange a viewing, please contact the seller on the details below.
Seller Name: Mr Jack Butler and Miss Scarlett Vaughan-West
Seller Contact Details: 07500677830
As a shared ownership home, you will need to be eligible for Shared Ownership.
As a reminder, to be eligible for shared ownership you will need to evidence:
• your household income is £80,000 a year or less (£90,000 a year or less in London)
• you cannot afford all of the deposit and mortgage payments for a home that meets your needs
One of the following must also be true:
• you’re a first-time buyer
• you used to own a home but cannot afford to buy one now
• you’re forming a new household - for example, after a relationship breakdown
• you’re an existing shared owner, and you want to move
• you own a home and want to move but cannot afford a new home that meets your needs
Please take note of the minimum income, £45,273 and minimum deposit £8100 for this property.
If you make a successful offer to the seller after your viewing, they will let us know and we will then be able to refer you for a financial assessment with an Independent Financial Advisor. This is compulsory for all Shared Ownership purchases and does not interfere with any mortgage arrangements you have already made. They will complete an assessment but you are not obliged to use them afterwards to arrange your mortgage, but can if you wish.
Please let us know if you need any further information and good luck with your viewing.
Interested in buying a shared ownership home?Find out more about shared ownershipFollow our simple three step guide
What is shared ownership? Your questions answered Find out about shared ownership